Blockchain technology has been called the greatest innovation since the internet.
Governments and companies are rushing to implement blockchain technology in a range of areas that could impact every person on the planet within a few years.
Is blockchain technology one of the greatest technological revolutions in history or is it just hype?
Will blockchain technology cause governments and banking systems to change the way they process information or will it be business as usual?
In this book, we’ll look at the answers to these questions along with addressing the different sides of the arguments, for and against, blockchain technology.
Blockchain is not just bitcoin, blockchain technology is much bigger than bitcoin and it is predicted to change the world.
Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 What is the blockchain?
- Chapter 2 How the Blockchain Works
- Chapter 3 History of the Blockchain And Bitcoin
- Chapter 4 Benefits of Blockchain technology
- Chapter 5 Disadvantages / Dangers of Using Blockchain technology
- Chapter 6 Blockchain and the Finance Industry
- Chapter 7 Blockchain and Industries Other Than Finance
- Chapter 8 Ethereum, Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications
- Chapter 9 The Future of Blockchain
- Chapter 10 Technical Guide to the Blockchain