Bitcoin is hard money you can’t f*ck with.
No-one controls it. No governments, no companies, no central banks, no money printing. It’s a revolution as big as the internet. And it’s never been hacked.
Entrepreneur and investor Jason A. Williams is the first author to put bitcoin in context of the 2020 crisis – a year of financial disaster and unprecedented money creation (money printer go brrr!)
Not only was bitcoin the best-performing asset on the planet in 2020, it quietly established itself as the next global reserve currency as central banks around the world desperately printed their money into oblivion.
Hard Money You Can’t F*ck With explains bitcoin in simple, readable terms and maps out how this ‘magic internet money’ will grow into the best form of money we’ve ever had.
Table of Contents
- PART 1: WHY BITCOIN MATTERS NOW
- Chapter 1: Money Printer Go Brrr
- Chapter 2: A Brief Run-in With the FBI
- Chapter 3: Magic Internet Money
- Chapter 4: Bitcoin Is Scarce… Really Scarce
- Chapter 5: The Big Short
- Chapter 6: Here’s How the Money Printer Actually Works
- Chapter 7: “Bitcoin Saved My Family”
- Chapter 8: How to Buy $425 Million of Bitcoin
- Chapter 9: Bitcoin’s ‘Number Go Up’ Technology
- Chapter 10: The Investment Case for Bitcoin
- PART 2:A BRIEF HISTORY OF MONEY (AND MONEY PRINTING)
- Chapter 11: If Ramen Is Money, So Is Bitcoin
- Chapter 12: Ancient Money Printer Go Brrr
- Chapter 13: How Scarce Is Bitcoin, Really?
- Chapter 14: Colonial Money Printer Go Brrr
- Chapter 15: Gold vs Bitcoin: Why Investors Are Almost Right, but Not Quite
- Chapter 16: WAR: What Is It Good for? Printing Money
- Chapter 17: How the Dollar Became the Global Reserve Currency
- Chapter 18: WTF Happened In 1971?
- Chapter 19: “Choose a Big Fucking Television” — Why Governments Will Always Devalue Your Money
- Chapter 20: The $27 Trillion Problem No-One Is Talking About
- Chapter 21: Currency Wars Lead to Real Wars
- PART 3: HYPERBITCOINIZATION: HOW BITCOIN BECOMES THE NEXT GLOBAL RESERVE CURRENCY
- Chapter 22: “Hell Is Coming” — The 2020 Crisis
- Chapter 23: The Bitcoin Halving
- Chapter 24: The End of the US dollar?
- Chapter 25: Central Bank Digital Currencies Are Coming… and They’re Terrifying
- Chapter 26: The Fourth Turning — A New Era Begins
- Chapter 27: Only “Dumb, Inexperienced Kids” Buy Bitcoin
- Chapter 28: Hyperbitcoinization
- Chapter 29: Nation-States Are Hoarding Bitcoin
- Chapter 30: You Are Still Early
- Chapter 31: The End (Don’t Buy Coffee With Bitcoin)